Βρέχει στη φτωχογειτονιά
Μικρά κι ανήλιαγα στενά
και σπίτια χαμηλά μου
βρέχει στη φτωχογειτονιά
βρέχει και στην καρδιά μου
και σπίτια χαμηλά μου
βρέχει στη φτωχογειτονιά
βρέχει και στην καρδιά μου
Αχ ψεύτη κι άδικε ντουνιά
άναψες τον καημό μου
είσαι μικρός και δε χωράς
τον αναστεναγμό μου
άναψες τον καημό μου
είσαι μικρός και δε χωράς
τον αναστεναγμό μου
Οι συμφορές αμέτρητες
δεν έχει ο κόσμος άλλες
φεύγουν οι μέρες μου βαριά
σαν της βροχής τις στάλες
δεν έχει ο κόσμος άλλες
φεύγουν οι μέρες μου βαριά
σαν της βροχής τις στάλες
---------
Rain is falling down on the slum
Narrow and sunless alleys
and my slum-like houses
it's raining in the slumit's raining in this heart of mine
Ah, you lying world of injustice
you set alight my grief
you are too small, you leave no room
for my tormented sigh.
The calamities are countless
there are no more left in this world
My days weigh heavy on me
like the heavy drops of rain.
and my slum-like houses
it's raining in the slumit's raining in this heart of mine
Ah, you lying world of injustice
you set alight my grief
you are too small, you leave no room
for my tormented sigh.
The calamities are countless
there are no more left in this world
My days weigh heavy on me
like the heavy drops of rain.
Pluja cau sobre les baraques
Carrers estrets i sense sol
i les meves baraques
Cau la pluja en el barri dels pobresCau la pluja en el cor meu
Ah, tu món mentider i injust,
m'estàs encenent el meu dolor,
està massa petit, no té l'espai
que càpiga el meu sospir en suplici.
Les calamitats ja no es poden contar,
no hi ha més restants en aquest món.
Els meus dies m'estan oprimint en passar
com les gotes pesants de la pluja.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Απόψε θα 'θελα (να 'ρθεις)
Απόψε θα 'θελα να 'ρθεις
και να μου πεις σε θέλω
απ' το σκοτάδι να φανείς
σαν ξεχασμένο τρένο
και να μου πεις σε θέλω
απ' το σκοτάδι να φανείς
σαν ξεχασμένο τρένο
Να σου λέω έλα, να μιλάς για τρέλα
να μου λες δεν πρέπει, δεν μπορώ
Να σου λέω έλα, να μιλάς για τρέλα
κλαίει η αγάπη σαν μωρό
να μου λες δεν πρέπει, δεν μπορώ
Να σου λέω έλα, να μιλάς για τρέλα
κλαίει η αγάπη σαν μωρό
Απόψε θά 'θελα να βγω
στου κόσμου το μπαλκόνι
να σου φωνάξω όσο ζω
ποτέ δεν θα 'σαι μόνη
στου κόσμου το μπαλκόνι
να σου φωνάξω όσο ζω
ποτέ δεν θα 'σαι μόνη
Να σου λέω έλα, να μιλάς για τρέλα
να μου λες δεν πρέπει, δεν μπορώ
Να σου λέω έλα, να μιλάς για τρέλα
κλαίει η αγάπη σαν μωρό
να μου λες δεν πρέπει, δεν μπορώ
Να σου λέω έλα, να μιλάς για τρέλα
κλαίει η αγάπη σαν μωρό
----------------------------------------
Tonight I would like you to come
Tonight I would like you to come
And tell me "I want you"
From the darkness to appear
Like a forgotten train
And tell me "I want you"
From the darkness to appear
Like a forgotten train
I would tell you "come", you would talk about crazyness
You would tell me "it musn't be", "I can't"
I would tell you "come", you would talk about crazyness
Love is crying like a baby
You would tell me "it musn't be", "I can't"
I would tell you "come", you would talk about crazyness
Love is crying like a baby
Tonight i would like to go out
onto the world's balcony
To shout out to you "as long as i live
You'll never be alone"
onto the world's balcony
To shout out to you "as long as i live
You'll never be alone"
I would tell you "come", you would talk about crazyness
You would tell me "it musn't be", "I can't"
I would tell you "come", you would talk about crazyness
Love is crying like a baby
You would tell me "it musn't be", "I can't"
I would tell you "come", you would talk about crazyness
Love is crying like a baby
-------------------------------------------
Anit voldria que vinguessis
Anit voldria que vinguessis
I dir-me "Jo et vull"
De la foscor a aparèixer
Com un tren oblidat
I dir-me "Jo et vull"
De la foscor a aparèixer
Com un tren oblidat
Et diria "ve", em parlaries de la bogeria.
Em diries "no ha de ser", "No puc"
Et diria "ve", em parlaries de la bogeria.
L'amor està cridant com un nadó.
Em diries "no ha de ser", "No puc"
Et diria "ve", em parlaries de la bogeria.
L'amor està cridant com un nadó.
Anit voldria salir
cap al balcó del món
Per fer un crit destinat a tu "Mentre que estigui viu
Mai no seràs sola"
cap al balcó del món
Per fer un crit destinat a tu "Mentre que estigui viu
Mai no seràs sola"
Et diria "come", em parlaries de la bogeria.
Em diries "no ha de ser", "No puc"
Et diria "ve", em parlaries de la bogeria.
L'amor està cridant com un nadó
Em diries "no ha de ser", "No puc"
Et diria "ve", em parlaries de la bogeria.
L'amor està cridant com un nadó
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Δημήτρης Μητροπάνος
Dimitris Mitropanos was a Greek Laïkó singer.
He worked with some of the best known Greek composers, such as Mikis Theodorakis,[1] Stavros Xarhakos, Giorgos Zabetas, Manos Hatzidakis, Marios Tokas, and Thanos Mikroutsikos,[2] and was one of the top performers of Greek popular music for over four decades.In 1967, Mitropanos recorded his first 7" single "Thessaloniki." This followed the recording of "Chameni Paschalia", a song that was censored by the Greek military junta and thus never released.
He worked with some of the best known Greek composers, such as Mikis Theodorakis,[1] Stavros Xarhakos, Giorgos Zabetas, Manos Hatzidakis, Marios Tokas, and Thanos Mikroutsikos,[2] and was one of the top performers of Greek popular music for over four decades.In 1967, Mitropanos recorded his first 7" single "Thessaloniki." This followed the recording of "Chameni Paschalia", a song that was censored by the Greek military junta and thus never released.
Sadly, he died aged 64 of a heart attack. According to his testament he denied a state funeral which was indeed offered to his family.

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada